MOVE (9:30-10:00 am):
- 35-minute outdoor style boot camp class lead by Hally Paulson (Playful Fitness founder & certified personal trainer and group excercise instructor )
- All ability levels welcome (there will be low impact & advanced modifications)
- Bring a mat or towel, a water bottle & wear good shoes
- Get ready to laugh, sweat & feel AWESOME!
DREAM (10:00-10:30 am):
- After we move we will provide light snacks & refreshments
- Yvette Maher (Mary's Home Chief Development Officer) will talk about Mary's Home, share some inspiring stories & invite you to dream about our city with us.
HANG OUT & ENJOY (10:30-11:00 am):
- Hang out after, talk with your friends & enjoy a lovely Saturday Morning
- Hally & Yvette will hang out to chat, answer questions & enjoy the sunshine with you.
Mary’s Home is a local, Colorado Springs Non-Profit & one of a select few programs in the nation with a long-term program that empowers homeless/abused women & children to break the cycle of poverty & transition to healthy independence.
This class supports their Extreme Dream Project: to build space for 60 families to come off the streets, into a home and into their trauma-informed, research-proven 5-year program. That is 48 more families than they currently have the capacity for